Family

Family

Monday, 31 March 2014

More MORE Pictures


I have just sorted out December to Mars pile of pictures and like to share some of the best.



I't always fun to hang around with you guys. Like the time I give out my icecream lessons and when we enjoyed the sun in costa del sol.


 It was a good decision that we brought the land and settled down. I thought it would be really to small for us but with the basement it's splendid. I'm only worried that Phyllo going to admit that he wants the seer picture over our bed again.



 Have you seen Mayuri's short time hairstyle with extra cute ears? I wonder if we ever going to see something special like that again within hairstyles.

  
 I think you all agree that fc parties is the best parties. I wish we could squeeze in a 5th member for times we all online.

  
It's more fun to win together and to learn dungeons together. That diabolos was  a fun fight.

See ya soon. ^^

N'awikhe Xaran

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that ice cream making lesson.... *Drools* It was so yummie! And Nane passed! Double whoop!

    Lovely pictures, N'awi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.