Family

Family

Friday, 4 April 2014

Lala'round the world !

Here's a few pic i happened to have on my usb key while i was at work x)

Feel the final fantasy VIII party nostalgia x)



Sometimes it's better not to believe in religious being XD

I believe i can flyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hidden spot at Qarn's ruin^^

Sooooooooomewheere oveer the raainbooow!

Looks like someone's gonna taste some steel x)

A nice little chat about hobbies with Nawi ^.^

Phyllo plant sprouting !!

Reunion after 6 month!

Wise words xD

Waiting for the rain to stop ^^

A dragoon lost in the forest

4 comments:

  1. Teehee! Nice shots, Phy! And damn, I look grumpy in that shot! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to little to do at work? Most of the day I hope the phone will ring since there is very little to do but someone needs to babysit the phone.
    What to do what to do.

    PS I lived the I can fly picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I wasn't a full time employee so most of the time I had little to nothing to do, giving me time to write stories, post pics, read the forum etc... XD

    Oh yeah I happens every time I jump from high places, can help but shout it xD

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.